Skip to content
Code of Ethics
- The services provided to the Indian-American Community will be consistent with our ancient cultural norms, and comply with current funeral rites and beliefs.
- The funeral homes selected offer a clean and compassionate environment for religious ceremonies, services, and cremation.
- The services provided will be dignified, reasonable, and consistent with the pre-negotiated Indian Funeral Package price as agreed upon by funeral home representatives and representative of Asian Cremation USA
- Each facility will adhere to all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the State of Illinois. The facility will also adhere to the SPIRIT that dictates the fair and dignified treatment of the family and the deceased
- Each facility will try to provide an option for the performance of the religious ceremony at home, if requested by the family. This will require that the body of the deceased be transported to his/her home where the ceremony can be performed at a designated time. After completion, the body of the deceased will be transported back for cremation at the chosen crematorium.
- Each facility listed will employ trained and certified technicians.
- Each facility listed will have open door policy: the family may view facilities at any time and may witness the cremation process.
- All the facilities listed will male their best effort to be available for consultation regarding funerals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- All the facilities listed will be members of Better Business Bureau’s customer Assurance Care or similar Quality Assurance Program.